Sunday 9 October 2011

Week 2

The pace of life in which we are living is too fast. We have so many things to do in so less time. Week 2 has elapsed and am still wondering what have i missed ?

This week, has again been a very enriching week. I am learning many things and am still thinking that I really do not know many things. I must admit that I am spending much time on the Internet and on my laptop since I have joined this course. Usually it was for research work and also for social networking.But now, I have an additional responsibility.I feel that making use of the Internet is being done in a different way and I perceive it with different eyes also.

Through search tools everyone has shared his views on different sites that they use for their research. Its really good that we are in a platform where we can share so much information. I have learned and am learning from so many experienced teachers from the whole world, which is really amazing. Search tools helped me a lot. I visited the sites which some colleagues have posted and it really helped me. The Noodle tools are just great. 

Creating objectives was the part which I found really interesting as I never used the ABCD method. It was a new experience and was simpler and easier to understand as compared to those we were taught about. I was able to find my way again and I think I was successful. I tried to give an overview how things are in my country. I have second language learners and sometimes its really difficult for students to learn and master the language.

My first step in the final project made me realise that I do not have so much time in front of me for the final project to start. Also, it was a wise step from Donna to make us think in that direction. I tried to describe the lesson and the technological aspect that I would try to use in my project. Maybe, I would try to build on the idea and make the most the technology that I will learn in the future. 

I hope that we all, are going to have more and more to learn.  I shall end with this quot
Technology is a way of organizing the universe so that man doesn't have to experience it.
- Max Frisch         
 Regards
Shavila 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shaivla,

    Thank you for putting your photo in your profile. I love to see everyone.

    You're so smart to see that the project will be here before you know it! Time will fly very quickly in this course. The weeks just melt away.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete